Welcome to Bunyip Backyard Produce Exchange

I have created this blog so that gardeners with excess fruit and vegies can share it with the rest of the community

Produce can be bought, bartered or exchanged, depending on what you arrange

Each week I will post what fruit, vegies, eggs (etc) I have available at my place,
Moonrise Sanctuary
We are at 39 Wattle Tree Road
You are welcome to contact me by email, phone on 5629 5918, or just come round
We use NO poisons on our acre, ever

If you have a backyard excess or are looking for particular produce, use the comments facility at the end of the weekly blog

Make sure you say if you want to sell, barter or exchange
Include contact details
If you are selling, please post the price you are seeking
For example, my eggs are $6 per doz, and that covers the price of feed

Happy growing and eating,
Tamara

Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome to Bunyip Backyard Produce Exchange

This week we were in the Bunyip Newsletter, so welcome if you haven't been here before!

We also appear on the Bunyip Blog.

I am very excited to see that there are two other people with produce to exchange. I am very encouraged, and I have been meaning to give them a call!

Here's how it works:

Each week I will post a message saying what I have available at my place, Moonrise Sanctuary.

We are at 39 Wattle Tree Road.
You are welcome to contact me by email, phone,
on 5629 5918 or just come round.

This week we have
Free range chook and duck eggs $6 doz
Basil
Chives
Garlic chives
Rosemary
Thyme
Parsley
Mint
Kaffir limes and leaves
Oregano (all $2 for a small bunch)

Yellow Cherry tomatoes

Ripe soon:
Grapes
Figs

Cuttings of:
Tansy
Lemon scented daisy

Various seeds

Check out our Atlantic Giant Pumpkin growing in our top swale

I am happy to barter or exchange for vegies or fruit not mentioned above

If you have an oak tree, we would like your acorns to feed our chooks. If you have a horse or other animal, we would love your poo! (we don't normally have a car, so if you can drop it round, all the better!)

If you would like information on Bunyip Urban Landcare plantings, please feel free to contact me.

Happy growing and eating,
Tamara

Use the comments to post your own excess produce

Don't forget to look at last week's comments, they are probably still pertinent.

No comments: